Bitcoin IRA, the world’s first, largest and most secure digital asset IRA technology platform that allows clients to purchase cryptocurrencies and other digital assets for their retirement accounts, today released results of its recent Investor Sentiment Poll to its customer base.
The company’s poll results show that a vast majority of respondents believe now is the best time to invest in the market and that Bitcoin will rebound to over $8,000 within the next 90 days, about a 30% increase over today’s price. This positive outlook follows the company’s earlier announcement that its 24/7 online self-trading platform had received all-time high transaction volumes in February with growing investment sizes.
The data highlights that investor outlook remains very positive on crypto despite the volatile market conditions.
- 81% believe now is the best time to invest.
- 67% responded that cryptocurrencies were the most effective hedge against the stock market decline. This was the top result with Gold being the second highest at 51%.
- 4 out of 5 were very likely to invest today.
- 35% planned to invest more than $5,000 or more into their IRA this year.
- 46% of respondents own crypto in their IRA. Additionally, 20% own stocks and 9% have Gold.
- 63% believe Bitcoin will be back above $8,000 within 90 days.
Participants in the poll were a randomized, select group of individuals comprised of the company’s clients, account holders and customer prospects since 2016. Participants did not receive compensation or likewise for their participation in the poll.
Since 2016, Bitcoin IRA has processed over $400 million in cryptocurrency transactions, opened more than 50,000 consumer accounts, and performed thousands of individual trades for its clients using its proprietary 24/7 online self-trader.
Chris Kline, COO of Bitcoin IRA said:
“This research shows that investors are optimistic that cryptocurrency prices will rebound despite the unpredictable financial landscape and the uncertain health crisis. The aggressive monetary and fiscal policies pouring out of central banks and governments, coupled with Bitcoin’s upcoming “halvening,” should only shift more attention from the de-valuing of the US Dollar to harder, sounder money alternatives, such as Bitcoin.”